Trail Bike Riding

When trail bike riding on the road you will need a licence, registration and safety gear. Road rules apply. 

Where you can go off road


Fines apply for breaking the rules and your bike may be seized or crushed. 



Clarence City Council
38 Bligh Street (PO Box 96)
Rosny Park, Tasmania 7018
Telephone:(03) 62 17 9500

Page URL:

Page last Reviewed: 2017-11-22T14:45:33