Collection days and areas

Find out when to put your bins out for collection.

Find out more


Find out what you can and can't put out for each waste collection and what to do with excess waste.

Bin placement, non-collection, sizes & damage

Information on where to place your bins for collection, why you bin wasn't collected, how you can change the size of your bin and what to do if your bin gets damaged.

Safe disposal of needles & syringes

Read more

Mornington Park Waste Transfer Station


RV dump stations

Find them