Use of Council property and facilities?

There are many halls and community centres available for hire. These include:

To find out more about hiring these facilities, please phone Council on 6217 9500.

All organised training and sporting groups are required to get permission from Council to operate on Council property listed above and on other Council-owned property.

If you are using Council land for these purposes, please contact Council’s Facilities Officer on 6217 9695.



Clarence City Council
38 Bligh Street (PO Box 96)
Rosny Park, Tasmania 7018
Telephone:(03) 62 17 9500

Page URL:

Page last Reviewed: 2017-01-13T09:09:24