These walks are all under 2.5 hours duration. For tips on safety and enjoying the environment see Walking.
For a list of trails and locations where dog walking is permitted see Exercising dogs.
Walks from 30 mins to 1 hour:
- Popular Beaches in Clarence
- Waverley Wildflower Walk
- Gordons Hill Circuit
- Natone Hill Circuit
- Shag Bay Heritage Walk
- Risdon Vale Creek Track
- Cape Deslacs Circuit Walk
- Clarence Foreshore Trail - Geilston Bay to ANZAC Park
- Clarence Foreshore Trail - ANZAC Park to Tasman Bridge
Walk from 1 hour to 2.5 hours
- Stringy Bark Gully Track & Meehan Skyline Trail Circuit
- Risdon Brook Park Circuit
- Arm End Circuit
- Clarence Foreshore Trail - Tasman Bridge to Bellerive
- Clarence Foreshore Trail - Bellerive to Howrah
- Clarence Foreshore Trail - Howrah to Tranmere Point
- Lauderdale Canal to Seven Mile Beach
- South Arm Peninsula Trail
Also see Long walks, as some of these can be walked in shorter sections.