Fitness in the Park is a free fitness program run in Clarence’s public open spaces.
The program is open to the whole community and caters to a diverse range of fitness levels and mobilities. The sessions may include aerobic exercise, balance, body weight exercise, circuits, core strength, and walking – but these can be modified to individual need.
The summer program runs from 2nd October 2023 – 29 March 2024.
- Monday: Richmond Village Green – 9.30-10.30am (Trainer: Maddison)
- Tuesday: Simmons Park, Lindisfarne – 9.30-10.30am (Trainer: Sherri)
- Wednesday: Bellerive Beach Park – 6-7pm (Trainer: Dianna)
- Thursday: Bellerive Beach Park – 9.30-10.30am (Trainer: Sherri) – Nov 30th to be held at Simmons Park, Lindisfarne
- Friday: Bellerive Beach Park – 9.30-10.30am (Trainer: Kristian) – Nov 30th to be held at Simmons Park, Lindisfarne
Meeting Points: Due to our parks being refreshed throughout the year, meeting points may change, so please look for the flags on the day.
Bookings: Bookings are not taken for the sessions, just come along!
All programmed sessions will run unless deemed unsafe due to extreme weather. If unsure, come along and see if the program is going ahead.
For more information call 6217 9516 or email email@example.com.
There are no sessions on public holidays and we break for the new year between 16 December 2023 – 7 January 2024.
Contact: For more information call 6217 9516 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information visit: https://www.ccc.tas.gov.au/fitnessinthepark/
Date: 2 October 2023, 29 March 2024
Time: 9.30 - 10.30am and 6 - 7pm (on Wednesdays)