- Pothole repairs in Rosny, Bellerive and Howrah.
- Ongoing footpath replacement program.
- Construction of walkways within the Clarendon Vale Green Belt.
- Construction of footpath and bus bay on Acton Road, Acton Park.
- Road rehabilitation works on South Terrace, Lauderdale.
- Construction of footpath on Flagstaff Gully Road, Lindisfarne.
- Construction of mass block retaining wall on Gellibrand Lane and Pier Road, Opossum Bay.
- Upgrade of cycle track on Silwood Avenue, Howrah.
- Drain construction on South Terrace, Lauderdale, associated with roadworks.
- Investigation to improve stormwater quality along Howrah Beach continues.
- Stormwater upgrade on Hay Street, Seven Mile Beach.
- Stormwater works on Venice Street, Howrah and Alma Street, Bellerive.
Parks and Reserves
- Irrigation upgrade continues at Bellerive Beach Park.
- Irrigation upgrade continues at Tanundal Park, Howrah.
- Construction of Warrane Community Garden and toilet at 18 Heemskirk Street, Warrane continues.
- Construction of track entrances into Rokeby Hill’s bushland reserves.
- Track works at Lindhill Reserve and Waverly Flora Park.
- Fence replacement at Lauderdale canal boat ramp.
- Tree replacement program in Clarendon Vale continues.
- Replacement of the exercise equipment at Bellerive Beach Park.
- Track construction from Flagstaff Hill to Caves Hill in the Meehan Ranges.
- Ongoing Meehan Range mountain bike track construction, toilet and shelter works.
- Continuation of inspection, preparation and burning of natural areas as per the various natural area management plans, as the conditions allow.
- Maintenance and management of natural areas as per the various natural area management plans.
- Master key security system upgrade at council owned facilities and sporting grounds continues.
- Installation of grease traps at council facilities that prepare food onsite continue.
- Accessibility compliance works at Warrane Sports Centre.
- War Memorial maintenance at ANZAC Park, Lindisfarne.