Road Resurfacing Works
Council’s contractor is continuing to undertake road resurfacing works (stage 2) in various streets within Clarence Municipality. Part of the works will include some minor repair works and followed with road resurfacing in 6-8 weeks time (weather and update program dependent).
The road repair works are planned to start Monday 16th October 2023 to 27th October 2023 (weather dependent) and the road resurfacing works will be completed by February 2024.
There will be some temporary traffic changes and a reduced speed limit in place during work hours which may affect travel times.
To ensure the safety of workers and road users, motorists should allow extra travel time during this work and please keep to speed limits and follow the directions of traffic controllers.
The contractor is aiming to start patching works for Stage 2 commencing Monday, 16 October 2023, followed with resurfacing work in 6-8 weeks aiming to be completed by 31 January 2024 (weather dependent). The following road sections are included in the program for Stage 2:
- Cahill Place, Acton Park (between Axiom Way and 18 Cahill Place)
- Cremorne Avenue, Cremorne (between Pipe Clay Esplanade and playground)
- Frederick Henry Parade, Cremorne (between Cremorne Avenue and end)
- Tolpuddle Drive, Richmond (between George Loveless Close and end)
- De Gillern Place, Richmond (between Tolpuddle Drive and end)
- Valleyfield Drive, Sandford (between Rifle Range Road and end)
- Rushton Close, Sandford (between Valleyfield Drive and end)