Council’s contractor will be undertaking resurfacing works in various streets within Clarence.
Works are planned to start Monday, 31st July and completed Wednesday, 9th August 2023 (weather and contractor’s program dependent).
There will be some temporary traffic changes to ensure the safety of workers and road users. Temporary road closures and reduced speed limit will be in place at times during work hours and may affect travel times. Road detours signs, traffic controllers and signs will be in place during the works.
Motorists should allow some extra travel time during this work and please keep to speed limits and follow the directions of traffic controllers.
The following road section are included in the works program:
- Sugarloaf Road, Risdon Vale (between Waratah Road and Sycamore Road)
- Lincoln Street, Lindisfarne (between East Derwent Highway and Milford Street)
- Currajong Street, Mornington (between Cambridge Road and Goondi Street and Cambridge Road and Balcumbi Street)
- Wentworth Street, Bellerive (between Wentworth Street and Waverley Court)
- Waverley Street, Bellerive (between Waverley Court and Wentworth St)
- Carella Street, Howrah (between Anulka Street and Glamorgan Street)
For any queries, please call 6217 9500