Clarence Community Grants Program
Council’s Community Grants Program is a practical way in which Council works with individuals, groups and not-for profit organisations to make a positive impact in the City.
The Community Grants program supports three broad areas:
- Community development activities that support local communities to progress their health and well-being through arts and culture, community development, heritage and history and sports and recreation:
- Economic prosperity activities such as festivals and events, that will attract tourists and visitors to the City; and
- Environmental sustainability activities, which involve people in caring for the environment, heritage projects, and promoting sustainable living.
3 Grant Programs are now available:
- Quick Response Grants – for individuals and groups for up to $150;
- Community Support Grants – a bi-annual grant of up to $1,500 for groups and not-for-profit organisations closing on 15 March and 15 September each year; and
- Partnership Grants – of up to $15,000 for groups and not-for-profit organisations based in Clarence, which may be disbursed over three years.
The tiered approach means that Council can be even more responsive in assisting the community.
If eligible, you are welcome to take the opportunity to apply for funds and work with us to fulfil Council’s vision for Clarence; a place of diverse communities working together for a vibrant, prosperous and sustainable City.
For more details about the Guidelines or each type of Grant, click on the headings below. Alternatively you can contact the Grants Officer, Janet Reinkowsky as follows:
Phone: 6245 8611
Mail: Grants Officer, Clarence City Council, PO Box 96, ROSNY PARK TAS 7018