Fitness in the Park
Take a leap and try some free outdoors group fitness!
The Winter Program for 2017 runs from 5 April - 8 September.
Group Fitness Sessions are for anyone… beginners, over 50s, mums and bubs, you name it! You can take it at your own level so come along and have a go!
- Sign a waiver
- Participate in a verbal medical screen and notify trainers of any injuries
- Wear appropriate footwear
- Take water
- Wear hats and sun-block when necessary
- A towel or mat is handy for all sessions
- Children under 16 must be accompanied by a parent/guardian
- Mums with bubs participating in sessions must have had at least six weeks since birth.
Due to our parks being refreshed throughout the year, meeting points may change, so please look for the flags on the day.
Bookings are not taken for the sessions, just come along!
All programmed sessions will run unless deemed unsafe due to extreme weather. If unsure, come along and see.
For more information contact: Community Development Officer, Suzanne Schulz on 6217 9599 or firstname.lastname@example.org