- Multiuser path upgrade, Stage 1 Simmons Park to ANZAC Park.
- Pothole repairs in Risdon Vale, Otago Bay and Risdon.
- Construction of walkways within the Clarendon Vale Green Belt.
- Gravel road grading as required based on inspections.
- Guide post replacement continues at various locations.
- Ongoing footpath replacement program.
- Reseal preparation at various sites.
- Acton Drive Road, Acton reconstruction.
- Footpath sealing on Raleigh Court, Howrah to eliminate loose gravel from washing onto the concrete footpath.
- Pathway and vehicle barriers from Mockridge Road to Marsden Street in the Clarendon Vale Green Belt.
- Gravel formation work on Dixon Point Road, Sandford.
- Construction of a gravel footpath from Kerria to Lantana Road, Risdon Vale.
- Ongoing cleaning of open drains.
- Minor drainage works as required.
- Drain construction on South Terrace, Lauderdale.
- Investigation to improve stormwater quality along Howrah Beach.
- Continuation of the Cambridge Oval stormwater collection project.
- Culvert upgrade at 673-691 East Derwent Highway, Risdon.
- Hay Street, Seven Mile Beach stormwater upgrade.
- Lower River Street, Bellerive stormwater remedial work.
Parks and reserves
- Elevated platform tree work.
- Ongoing park maintenance as per established maintenance schedules.
- Cambridge Oval installation of pipes and construction of pump station.
- Bellerive Beach Park irrigation upgrade.
- Construction of a Warrane Community Garden and toilet at 18 Heemskirk Street, Warrane.
- Track construction from Blessington to Fort Direction, South Arm.
- Track construction from Pindos Park to Gully track, Tranmere.
- Track construction from Flagstaff Hill to Caves Hill on the Meehan Ranges.
- Ongoing Meehan Range Mountain Bike track construction.
- Track construction on Glebe Hill Reserve in Glebe Hill.
- Tree replacement program in Clarendon Vale.
- Roches Beach access works.
- Maintenance of walking tracks in natural areas and Tangara Trail.
- Maintenance and management of natural areas as per the various natural area management plans.
- Continuation of inspection, preparation and burning of natural areas as per the various natural area management Plans, as the conditions allow.
- Completion of Council’s annual firebreak management program.
- Accessibility compliance works at Geilston Bay Playgroup Centre.
- Accessibility compliance works at Lindisfarne Activity Centre.
- Upgrade of Clarence City Council Depot wash bay in Mornington.
- Master key security system upgrade at council owned facilities and sporting grounds.
- Building waste trade compliance works– installation of grease trap at council facilities that prepare food onsite.