- Construction of walkways within the Clarendon Vale Green Belt from Mockridge Road to Marsden Street.
- Construction of footpath and bus bay on Acton Road, Acton Park.
- Road pavement stabilisation works on Acton Drive, Acton Park.
- Road rehabilitation works on South Terrace, Lauderdale.
- Kerb, gutter and footpath upgrades on Kerria to Lantana Road, Risdon Vale.
- Footpath sealing on Raleigh Court, Howrah.
- Gravel formation work on Dixon Point Road, Sandford.
- Pothole repairs in Otago Bay, Rosny and Bellerive.
- Reseal works on various roads.
- Drain construction on South Terrace, Lauderdale, associated with roadworks.
- Investigation to improve stormwater quality along Howrah Beach.
- Continuation of the Cambridge Oval stormwater collection project.
- Stormwater upgrade on Hay Street, Seven Mile Beach.
Parks and reserves
- Irrigation upgrade continues at Bellerive Beach Park.
- Irrigation upgrade for Tanundal Park, Howrah.
- Construction of Warrane Community Garden and toilet at 18 Heemskirk Street, Warrane.
- Track construction from Blessington to Fort Direction, South Arm.
- Track construction from Pindos Park to Gully Track, Tranmere.
- Track construction from Flagstaff Hill to Caves Hill on the Meehan Ranges.
- Ongoing Meehan Range Mountain Bike track construction.
- Track construction on Glebe Hill Reserve, Glebe Hill.
- Tree replacement program in Clarendon Vale.
- Roches Beach access works.
- Construction of a ball catching fence at Wentworth Park sportsground.
- Replacement of play equipment in Neilson Park, Rokeby.
- Continuation of inspection, preparation and burning of natural areas as per the various natural area management plans, as the conditions allow.
- Continuation of Council’s annual firebreak management program.
- Accessibility compliance works at Geilston Bay Playgroup Centre and Warrane Sports Centre.
- Installation of grease traps at council facilities that prepare food onsite.