A petition has been received by Council under Section 59 of the Local Government Act, 1993 requesting Council hold a public meeting regarding the proposed development by Hunter Development on Rosny Hill and to discuss the concerns raised by the petition including:
- privatising a public reserve;
- a history of inadequate community consultation;
- destruction of native vegetation;
- local traffic implications.
In accordance with Sections 59 and 60(3) of the Local Government Act a public meeting will be held at 7.00 pm on Tuesday, 17 July 2018 at the Rosny Park Bowls Club, 40 Bastick Street, Rosny.
Written submissions on the subject matter of the meeting may be submitted to the General Manager by:
- mailing to PO Box 96 Rosny Park 7018; or
- emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Submissions must be received by close of business Wednesday 11 July 2018.