- Free kids activities and face painting
- Art and craft, stalls and displays
- Parks & Wildlife Discovery Rangers
- Tours of the local area with experts in bird life and salt marshes
- Fast and funky talks by scientists and artists
- Live music
- BBQ, food and coffee vans
This event is brought to you by Clarence City Council, Tasmanian Government, Landcare Tasmania and Derwent Estuary Program.
Stay up to date on the event by visiting the Facebook event page below.
For more information visit: https://www.facebook.com/events/1050492691953399/
Date: 2 February 2020
Time: 9.00am - 3.30pm
3 Acton Rd, Lauderdale TAS 7021, Australia