A popular event on the community calendar, The Cottage School Fair is best described as a cross between a Farmer’s Market and a Craft & Design Market.
The whole school community, including members of extended families; past school families; friends; and even community members, unconnected to the School, bring the best of home-grown, homemade and handmade together to create the thousands of items for sale on the day.
If you are already a devotee of The Cottage School Fair, you’ll know that the biggest and most popular stalls are: Gourmet Foods; Cakes and Bakery; Craft and Plants. Here you’ll find many of the favourite items from past years, as well as some new additions.
Other regular stalls include:
- Market Garden (Fruit & Veg and bunches of cut-flowers)
- Face Painting and Children’s Activity Area
- Second-hand Stalls (Clothing; Toys; Games; Books etc)
- Bags of Sheep Manure- Free local delivery can be arranged.
- Food – Hot food; Milkshakes; our Cafe; and Gourmet Ice-Cream Stalls
- Boutique Beverages – hand-brewed Beers, fruit and Flower Wines and fruit cordials & syrups
For more information head here.
For more information visit: https://cottageschool.tas.edu.au/community/fair
Date: 10 November 2018