People of all levels are welcome at all sessions.
Training may include any combination of the following:
- Body weight exercise
- boxing fitness
- hill walking
- functional training
- Aerobic exercise
- Circuit training
- Core stability
Please note, that the program has a break during the Christmas/New Year – after 14 December with classes resuming on 14 January.
No sessions will be held on a public holiday.
All programmed sessions will run unless deemed unsafe due to extreme weather. If unsure, come along and see.
Bookings are not taken for the sessions … just come along!
- Sign a waiver
• Participate in a verbal medical screen
• Wear appropriate footwear
• Have a water bottle
• Wear hats & sun-block when necessary
• A towel or mat is handy for all sessions
• Children under 16 must be accompanied by a parent/guardian
• Mum’s with bubs participating in sessions must have had a least six weeks since birth
Contact: Community Planning and Development Officer, Suzanne Schulz on 6217 9599 or email email@example.com
Date: 29 January 2019
Time: 6:00pm - 7:00pm