Group Fitness sessions are active sessions for people of all fitness levels.
Take a leap and try some free outdoors group fitness! There will be two group fitness sessions each week during the winter months:
Tuesdays and Fridays at 9.30am
Winter Program starts 9 April and runs until 29 June.
People of all levels are welcome at all group fitness sessions. Sessions will be no contact and may include any combination of the following:
- Aerobic exercise
- Bodyweight exercise
- Boxing fitness
- Circuit training
- Deep breathing
- Functional training
- Hill walking
- Strength training
All programmed sessions will run unless deemed unsafe due to extreme weather. If unsure, come along and see. No sessions will be held on a public holiday.
Bookings are not taken for the sessions, just come along!
- Please observe physical distancing and stay 1.5m apart.
- Please do not attend if you are unwell or have symptoms of illness.
- Please practice good hygiene and use hand sanitiser.
- Sign a waiver.
- Participate in a verbal medical screen.
- Wear appropriate footwear.
- Have a bottle of water
- Wear hats and sun-block when necessary.
- Bring your own towel or mat.
- Children under 16 must be accompanied by a parent/guardian.
- Mum’s with bubs participating in sessions must have had a least six weeks since birth.
Contact: Community Planning and Development Officer Suzanne Schulz 03 6217 9599 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information visit: https://www.facebook.com/events/925269988242615
Date: 9 April 2021, 13 April 2021, 16 April 2021, 20 April 2021, 23 April 2021, 27 April 2021, 30 April 2021, 4 May 2021, 7 May 2021, 11 May 2021, 14 May 2021, 18 May 2021, 21 May 2021, 25 May 2021, 28 May 2021, 1 June 2021, 4 June 2021, 8 June 2021, 11 June 2021, 15 June 2021, 18 June 2021, 22 June 2021, 25 June 2021, 29 June 2021
Time: 9.30am - 10.30pm