Group Fitness sessions are active sessions for people of all fitness levels.
People of all levels are welcome at all group fitness sessions.
Sessions will be no contact and may include any combination of the following:
- Bodyweight exercise
- Boxing fitness
- Hill walking
- Functional training
- Aerobic exercise
- Circuit training
- Core stability
- Pressure point release
All programmed sessions will run unless deemed unsafe due to extreme weather. If unsure, come along and see.
No sessions will be held on a public holiday.
Bookings are not taken for the sessions, just come along!
- Due to Stage 2 COVID-19 restrictions, only the first 20 people will be able to attend.
- Please observe physical distancing and stay 1.5m apart.
- Please do not attend if you are unwell or have symptoms of illness.
- Please practice good hygiene and use hand sanitiser.
- Sign a waiver which can be found on the link here.
- Participate in a verbal medical screen.
- Wear appropriate footwear.
- Wear hats and sun-block when necessary.
- A towel or mat is handy for all sessions.
- Children under 16 must be accompanied by a parent/guardian.
- Mum’s with bubs participating in sessions must have had a least six weeks since birth.
Contact: Community Planning and Development Officer, Suzanne Schulz 03 6217 9599 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information visit: https://www.liveclarence.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/FitP-Calendar-2020-21-FINAL.pdf?fbclid=IwAR2uGctBR00ZU2Ya6MM2aB3r-13ldEkXlVMnctA_s3-u1pvhyu358_0BSps
Date: 12 January 2021, 15 January 2021, 19 January 2021, 22 January 2021, 29 January 2021, 2 February 2021, 5 February 2021, 9 February 2021, 12 February 2021, 16 February 2021, 19 February 2021, 23 February 2021, 26 February 2021, 2 March 2021, 5 March 2021, 9 March 2021, 12 March 2021, 16 March 2021, 19 March 2021, 23 March 2021, 26 March 2021, 30 March 2021
Time: 9.30 - 10.30am