- Pothole repairs in Cambridge, Mount Rumney, Mornington and Warrane.
- Gravel road grading as required based on inspections.
- Guide post replacement continues at various locations.
- Ongoing footpath replacement program.
- Potters Hill, South Arm carpark construction.
- Construction of accessible ramps and medium strips on the corner of Bruny and Cambridge Road and Cumberland and Cambridge Road.
- Replacement of kerb and gutter of Tilanbi Street, Howrah.
- Ongoing cleaning of open drains.
- Minor drainage works as required.
- Faggs Gully Geilston Creek erosion control implementation.
- Bastick Street, Rosny stormwater and carpark upgrade.
Parks and reserves
- Elevated platform tree work.
- Ongoing park maintenance as per established maintenance schedules.
- Fertilising of ovals.
- Maintenance of walking tracks in natural areas and Tangara Trail.
- Maintenance and management of natural areas as per the various natural area management plans.
- Continuation of Council’s property management strategy.