- Pothole repairs in Warrane, Rose Bay and Lindisfarne.
- Gravel road grading as required based on inspections.
- Guide post replacement continues at various locations.
- Ongoing footpath replacement program.
- Rectification from storm damage of early May.
- Construction of multi user footpath under Tasman Bridge.
- Construction of soldier Avenue of Honour off Quarry Road, Mornington (Waverley Flora Park).
- Ongoing cleaning of open drains.
- Minor drainage works as required.
- Bastick Street, Rosny stormwater and carpark upgrade.
- Houston Drive, Cambridge stormwater upgrade.
Parks and reserves
- Elevated platform tree work.
- Ongoing park maintenance as per established maintenance schedules.
- Aeration of ovals for winter.
- Sandford oval irrigation upgrade.
- Maintenance of walking tracks in natural areas and Tangara Trail.
- Maintenance and management of natural areas as per the various natural area management plans.
- Continuation of Councils property management strategy.
- Entrance point signage installation for the Tangara Trail.