Food connects people, and in Clarence there is a variety of regular opportunities to meet new people or catch up with old friends while enjoying a wholesome meal.
There are seven programs to choose from in Clarence:
- Soup and Sandwich at Calverton Hall, South Arm
- Chat & Chew at Clarendon Vale Neighbourhood Centre
- Clarence Eating with Friends at Lindisfarne Motor Yacht Club
- Chat & Chew at Risdon Vale Neighbourhood Centre
- Soup and sandwich and Community lunches at Rokeby Neighbourhood Centre
- Community lunches at Warrane/Mornington Neighbourhood Centre
These programs are supported by local communities, schools, organisations and businesses with many fantastic volunteers who coordinate and cook with care and dedication.
More information on Food Connections Clarence is available here.