Application for COVID-19 financial hardship assistance
If you are a City of Clarence ratepayer or tenant of a Council owned property you may be eligible for hardship assistance in the payment of overdue rates and charges where:
- You are unable to pay amounts when due and payable for reasons beyond your control due to the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Payment when due would cause you genuine financial hardship
Ratepayers and tenants are encouraged to apply for assistance as soon as possible.
To apply you can;
- Complete the ONLINE Internet form (scroll down)
Alternatively, you can;
- Email a fillable PDF to firstname.lastname@example.org which can be downloaded here
- Or post it to PO Box 96, Rosny Park, Tasmania 7018, Australia.
- You can read the full Financial Hardship Assistance policy by clicking here