The management of parking controls for timed parking, no parking, no standing, disabled parking, bus zones, taxi zones and loading zones fall within the jurisdiction of Council.
As the demand for parking spaces increases it is necessary to put in place parking restrictions or timed parking areas.
As it is important that the road system provides a safe environment, the safety of road users is given priority when assessing parking restrictions.
Beyond this, parking is provided to improve amenity for users and to ensure that parking is allocated on the basis of the most sought after spaces being available to the greatest number of users.
Frequently asked questions about parking.
Where are Council car parks located?
Council manages a number off off-street car parks in Rosny Park and Bellerive. Car parking is free. All of the car parks have a mix of long and short term parking spaces. Council officers patrol these areas regularly.
Council car parks are located at:
- 4 Bayfield Street, Rosny Park
- 5 Winkleigh Place, Rosny Park
- 30 Cambridge Road, Bellerive
- Next to 2 Cambridge Road, Bellerive
How can I pay my parking infringement/fine?
- In person at Council Offices 38 Bligh Street, Rosny Park from 8.45am – 5pm Monday to Friday
- Cheque or money order posted to PO Box 96 Rosny Park 7018
- Phone 1300 276 468 (Mastercard and Visa accepted) Biller Code 1400289
- Website www.ccc.tas.gov.au (Mastercard and Visa accepted) Biller Code 1400289
Please note that telephone and internet payments cannot be made until the next business day following the date of issue of the infringement.
A 0.65% surcharge fee applies to all credit card transactions
For all other enquiries regarding Traffic Infringements please contact 6217 9600 during business hours