Immunisation is a simple and effective way of protecting against certain diseases.
Council's immunisation clinics are held:WHEN: FIRST and THIRD Tuesday of each month
WHERE: Integrated Care Centre (previously Medical Centre)16 Bayfield St, Rosny Park - access from car park at rear.
TIME: 10:00am to 11:30am for children from 0 to 5 years, and 11.30am to 12 noon for children from 6 years and adults.
2 Nurse Immunisers are in attendance at the clinics and no appointment is necessary.
Immunisations for the following diseases are FREE of charge at Council's clinics when in accordance with the Australian Standard Vaccination Schedules:
- Diphtheria, Tetanus, Whooping Cough
- Measles, Mumps, Rubella
- Haemophilus influenzae type B (Hib)
- Hepatitis B (free for Grade 6/7 age school children born before 1/5/2000)
- Influenza vaccine (for those aged 65 years and over, pregnant women and all Aboriginal people from 15 years of age onwards)
- Pneumococcal (free for children born from 1 January 2003 and high risk children under 5 years)
- Human Papillomavirus (cervical cancer)
- Chicken Pox (free for Grade 6/7 age school children born before 1/5/2000)
Also see the DHHS Immunisation Website
The following immunisations are not on the schedule but are available for people who are at risk. A 2 week prior booking is required to ensure availability. Please note, we do not offer travel vaccines.
Hepatitis B - 3 doses at $30.00each
Hepatitis A - 2 doses at $75.00 each
Combined Hepatitis A & B - 3 doses at $80.00 each
Chicken Pox - 2 doses at $65.00 each
Diptheria, Tetanus and Pertussis - 1 dose at $45.00
ChildrenHepatitis B - 2 doses at $20.00 each (free for those aged 10 to 13 years)
Hepatitis A - 2 doses at $55.00 each
Combined Hepatitis A & B - 3 doses at $60.00 each
Chicken Pox - 1 dose at $65.00
For further information about immunisation please contact Council's Environmental Health Services on 6245 8614.