Clarence City Band
The Clarence City Band (CCB) was formed as an initiative of the Clarence City Council in August 1988.
The Group is administered by a Committee, which is a sub committee of the Clarence City Council.
The CCB can cater for all tastes and ensembles are open to all ages from 10 years up! There are no auditions for any ensemble and annual fees are very reasonable. Instruments are provided where available and uniforms are provided free of charge.
The Group performs at a wide range of activities in the Clarence municipality as well as staging a number of formal concerts each year, including:
- 26 January 2017 - Australia Day event at the Bellerive Boardwalk, performing at 10.00am
- 19 February 2017 - St Andrews Pipe Festival in Richmond, performing at 12noon
- 26 February 2017 - Dodges Ferry Jazz Festival, performing at 2.00pm
- 26 March 2017 - Village Fair in Richmond, performing at 10.30am
- 1 April 2017 - Clarence Plains Festival in Rokeby, performing at 3.00pm
- 12 August 2017 - Gala Concert at the Old Lindisfarne North Primary School, 7.30pm
- 17 December 2017 - Carols in Simmons Park, performing at 2.00pm.
For further information see the Clarence City Band website.