Disability Access Advisory Committee
The Disability Access Advisory Committee (DAAC) was established under Section 24 of the Local Government Act 1993 and appointed in 1995.
The aim of the Committee is to implement Council's Disability Access Plan.
DAAC do this by working with Council representatives to help prioritise assets and amenities for access upgrades, renewals, new works; and by working on projects and events with the community.
Current community and Council members are:
- Ken Baldock
- Roseanne Hall
- Jenny Wiggins
- Soozi Le Rossignol
- Jeff Pearson
- Kathy Buttigieg
- Vanessa Clark
- Lee Jordan
- John Bates
- Shirley Anderson
- Alderman Don Cusick – Chairperson
- Alderman Kay McFarlane– Proxy Chairperson
- Greg Boucher – Property
- Gopal Neupane – Engineering
- Patryk Jez - Building
- Benjamin Krom - Planning
- Julie Andersson –Community Development
- Metro – under a Memorandum of Understanding with Council, Metro attend 2 meetings per year.
For information regarding the Disability Access Advisory Committee please call the Community Development Officer on 6245 8780