Code for Tenders and Contracts
The Council has adopted a Code for Tenders and Contracts.
This Code has two parts. These are;
- Part A of the Code relates specifically to the requirements set out in the Local Government (General) Regulations 2005 and includes specific provisions on:
- tendering principles;
- open tenders;
- multiple-use registers;
- multiple-stage tenders;
- exemptions to tendering requirements;
- the process for debriefing unsuccessful tenderers;
- complaints process;
- reporting procedures; and
- other tendering matters.
- Part B of the Code, the Conditions of Tendering, also forms part of the Council's standard tender and expression of interest documentation. Part B covers the tender requirements, including:
- submitting a tender;
- tender information;
- acceptance process for tenders;
- insurance and financial security;
- occupational health and safety requirements;
- evaluation criteria and methodology; and
- other tendering issues.
Download a copy of the Code for Tenders and Contracts (68 kb).