Tenders and Contracts
Contractor Induction Handbook
Code for Tenders and Contracts
The Council has adopted a Code for Tenders and Contracts.
This Code has two parts. These are;
- Part A of the Code relates specifically to the requirements set out in the Local Government (General) Regulations 2005 and includes specific provisions on:
- tendering principles;
- open tenders;
- multiple-use registers;
- multiple-stage tenders;
- exemptions to tendering requirements;
- the process for debriefing unsuccessful tenderers;
- complaints process;
- reporting procedures; and
- other tendering matters.
- Part B of the Code, the Conditions of Tendering, also forms part of the Council's standard tender and expression of interest documentation. Part B covers the tender requirements, including:
- submitting a tender;
- tender information;
- acceptance process for tenders;
- insurance and financial security;
- occupational health and safety requirements;
- evaluation criteria and methodology; and
- other tendering issues.
Download a copy of the Code for Tenders and Contracts(67 kb).
Multiple Use Register of Contractors and Service and Equipment Providers
Council invites applications from contractors, tradespersons and plant and equipment providers for registration on Council’s multiple use register for the period January 2017 to December 2018.
Applications may be lodged for registration on Councils Multi Use Register throughout the period of the 2016-2018 register.
For further information contact Mr John Judge on 6217 9689 or by email email@example.com
Tender / Expressions of interest advertisements
Tenderers need to be aware of the requirements of the Council's Code for Tenders and Contracts, and the Conditions of Tendering (Part B) which form part of the Code when preparing and submitting a tender or expression of interest response for consideration by the Council.
Council use a set of standard drawings and specifications in its construction contracts. The drawings and specification provide instruction to contractors on standard elements of a design. The documents are designed to be used in conjunction with Council contracts under the supervision of Council officers who are trained and experienced in their application. They should not be used for any other purpose without seeking professional advice:
- Construction Contracts - Standard Drawings(8119 kb)
- Construction Contracts - Technical Specifications (188 kb)
- Construction Contracts - Typical Cross section for modified vehicle crossing (120 kb)
- Construction Contracts - Pedestrian Plan (152 kb)
See tender/expressions of interest advertisements below:
No items available to list.