Positive Ageing Advisory Committee
Clarence City Council Positive Ageing Advisory Committee was established in October 2008.
The aim of the Committee is to implement Council's Positive Ageing Plan.
Council's Positive Ageing Plan aims to respond strategically and actively to the identified challenges provided by an ageing population.
Current members are:
- Alderman Sharyn Von Bertouch - Chairperson
- Mayor Alderman Doug Chipman - Proxy Chairperson
- Dorothy Kelly
- Joan Carr
- Margaret Bird
- Marie Boden
- Christopher Smith
- Leanne Doherty
- David Rayner
- Margaret Cairnduff
- Kevin Huxtable
- Robert Rodway
- Maureen Newman
- Julie Andersson - Council Community Development Officer
- Helen Rimmer - Queen Victoria Home
- Suzanne Feike - Migrant Resource Centre
For further information contact Julie Andersson, Community Development Officer, on 6245 8780 or email firstname.lastname@example.org