Positive Ageing Advisory Committee
Clarence City Council Positive Ageing Advisory Committee was established in October 2008.
The aim of the Committee is to implement Council's Positive Ageing Plan.
Council's Positive Ageing Plan aims to respond strategically and actively to the identified challenges provided by an ageing population.
Current members are:
- Alderman Sharyn Von Bertouch - Chairperson
- Alderman James Walker - Proxy Chairperson
- Dorothy Kelly
- Joan Carr
- Margaret Bird
- Marie Boden
- Christopher Smith
- Leanne Doherty
- David Rayner
- Margaret Cairnduff
- Kevin Huxtable
- Maureen Newman
- Julie Andersson - Council Community Development Officer
- Helen Pollard - Queen Victoria Home and CEO of South East Community Care
- Suzanne Feike - Migrant Resource Centre
- Felicity Matthews - Bellerive Community Arts Centre
For further information contact Julie Andersson, Community Planning and Development Officer, on 6245 8780 or email email@example.com