Fitness in the Park
Summer Sessions - 6 October 2014 to 2 April 2015
Take a leap and try some free outdoors group fitness! The summer season of Fitness in the Park starts again on Monday, 6 October. Each week six group fitness sessions will be held in the mornings and evenings in our lovely parks at Lindisfarne, Rosny, and Bellerive.
Check out the new “Flexicore” session on a Monday morning at Kangaroo Bay, or the
Group Fitness Sessions for Beginners and Over 50s. You can take it at your own level so come along and have a go!
- Sign a waiver.
- Participate in a verbal medical screen.
- Wear appropriate footwear.
- Have a water bottle.
- Wear hats & sun-block when necessary.
- Be 13 years or older.
- Children aged between 13 & 16 must be accompanied by a parent.
- Mums participating in the mums and bubs session must have had at least 6 weeks since birth.
No bookings will be taken for the sessions, just come along!
Click Fitness in the Park Summer 2014/15(1527 kb) to download a program.
For more information contact: Community Development Officer, Suzanne Schulz on 6245 8664 or email@example.com
Fitness in the Park 2013-14 is a partnership program between Council and Energy Health Concepts.