Fitness in the Park
Fitness in the Park extends to the cooler months!
Through the winter months the Fitness in the Park program will be scaled back to one session per week.
Winter Sessions will be held at 10am each Friday from 5 April to 16 August at Bellerive Beach Park. All sessions will be group sessions open to all levels, including beginners, over 50’s and mums and bubs.
Fitness in the Park sessions are free of charge and no booking is required.
New participants are encouraged to come along.
Fitness In The Park Participants Must:
- Sign a waiver.
- Participate in a verbal medical screen.
- Wear appropriate footwear.
- Have a water bottle.
- Wear hats and sun-block when necessary.
- Be 13 years or older.
- Children aged between 13 and 16 must be accompanied by a parent.
- Mums participating in the mums and bubs session must have had at least 6 weeks since birth.
For more information contact: Sherri on 0439 499 253 or Community Development Officer, Suzanne Schulz on 6245 8664 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Fitness in the Park 2012-13 is a partnership program between Council and Energy Health Concepts.