Fitness in the Park
Take a leap and try some free outdoors group fitness!
The winter season of Fitness in the Park is now underway. There are two group fitness sessions each week during the cooler months:
- Wednesdays - 9.30am at Simmons in Lindisfarne, and
- Fridays - 9.30am at Bellerive Beach Park
Click here to download a copy of the winter program.
Group Fitness Sessions are for anyone… beginners, over 50s, mums and bubs, you name it! You can take it at your own level so come along and have a go!
- Sign a waiver
- Participate in a verbal medical screen
- Wear laced training shoes
- Have a water bottle
- Wear hats and sun-block when necessary.
- Children under 16 must be accompanied by a parent/guardian
- Mums with bubs participating in sessions must have had at least six weeks since birth.
Due to our parks being refreshed throughout the year, meeting points may change, so please look for the flags on the day.
No bookings will be taken for the sessions, just come along! Numbers are limited for the safety of participants. Once the number of participants has reached the limit, no additional people can be included. Participants who miss out will be encouraged to come along again to another session.
All programmed sessions will run unless deemed unsafe due to extreme weather. If unsure, come along and see.
For more information contact: Community Development Officer, Suzanne Schulz on 6217 9599 or email@example.com