Fitness in the Park
Winter Sessions - 2 May to 29 August
Getting active this winter is as easy as getting to the FREE Fitness in the Park program!
9:30am every Wednesday at Simmons Park, Lindisfarne and
9.30am every Friday at Bellerive Beach Park.
- Sign a waiver.
- Participate in a verbal medical screen.
- Wear appropriate footwear.
- Have a water bottle.
- Wear hats & sun-block when necessary.
- Be 13 years or older.
- Children aged between 13 & 16 must be accompanied by a parent.
- Mums participating in the mums and bubs session must have had at least 6 weeks since birth.
No bookings will be taken for the sessions, just come along!
Click here to download a Fitness in the Park - 2014 Winter Sessions(402 kb) program.
For more information contact: Community Development Officer, Suzanne Schulz on 6245 8664 or email@example.com
Fitness in the Park 2013-14 is a partnership program between Council and Energy Health Concepts.