Planning and subdivision approvals
If you intend to subdivide land, develop or use land/buildings or work from home, it is likely that you will need Council planning approval.
Currently Advertised Proposals
- Application Forms
- Application Process for Development / Use or Subdivision(436 kb)
- Clarence Planning Scheme 2007
- Clarence Residential Strategy
- Clarence Retail Analysis
- Clarence City Industrial Development Strategy
- Headworks Levy Policy
- Heritage Advisory Service - Infosheet(776 kb)
- Lauderdale Structure Plan
- Opossum Bay Structure Plan
- Public Open Space Policy
- Standard Conditions - Development and Subdivision Applications 2011(314 kb)
Council encourages pre-lodgement review of plans, in order to assist prospective applicants to finalise their plans. A FREE assessment of plans, including checking for compliance with State Planning Directive No.4 (PD4), can be requested using the Preliminary Assessment Form.