Council works schedule
- Pothole repairs in Richmond, Dulcot, Rokeby, Clarendon Vale and Oakdowns.
- Gravel road grading as required based on inspections.
- Guide post replacement continues at various locations.
- Roadside drain clearing at various locations.
- Victoria Esplanade carpark upgrade.
- Construction of footpath on Rosny Hill Road near Rose Bay High School.
- Footpath replacement from Lenna Street to Tasman Bridge.
- Ongoing footpath replacement program in Lauderdale area.
- The roadway on Somerset Street between Tranmere Road and Elinga Street, Howrah will be closed from Monday 27 March – Friday 27 May 2017 to facilitate the upgrade of existing stormwater infrastructure. Council apologises for any inconvenience this closure may cause and seeks the co-operation of motorists and pedestrians in exercising caution and observing signs when in the area.
- Ongoing cleaning of open drains.
- Stormwater upgrade at corner of Rifle Range Road and Prospect Road, Sandford.
- Stormwater upgrade at Richmond Police Station access road and road seal.
Parks and reserves
- Ongoing park maintenance.
- Oval fertilising program.
- Oval wetting agent program.
- Oval vertidrain program.
- Maintenance of walking tracks in natural areas.
- Maintenance of natural areas as per the various Natural Area Management Plans.