Council works schedule
- Pothole repairs: Lauderdale, Sandford and South Arm.
- Gravel road grading as required based on inspections.
- Guide post replacement continues at various locations.
- Preparation for resealing in Carella Street in Howrah.
- Annual resealing works in various locations.
- Kerb, gutter and footpath works and road resealing in Granville Avenue in Geilston Bay.
- Kerb, gutter and footpath works in Percy Street in Richmond.
- Construction of footpath on Rosny Hill Road near Rose Bay High School.
- Construction of roadside verge maintenance.
- Roadside drain clearing at various locations.
- Stormwater upgrade on Rifle Range Road in Sandford.
- Footpath replacement Lenna Street to Tasman Bridge.
Forthcoming Roadworks Micro Surfacing (slurry seal) and Spray Seal
Council has engaged a contractor to undertake road re-seal work in the following areas and road sections:
Cambridge - Grahams Road, Cambridge Road;
Sandford - Forest Hill Road,Atea Court,Moola Close, Plana Court, Gellibrand Drive ;
Roches Beach - Kirra Road ;
Bellerive - Alma Street, Buchanan Street;
Howrah - Alinta Street, Dover Court, Pindari Street, Carella Street, Carmont Court;
Rokeby - Banyalla Street, Stanfield Street, Tollard Place, Duntroon Drive;
Warrane - Schouten Street;
Montagu Bay - Riawena Road;
Rosny - Rosny Esplanade;
Lindisfarne - Avoca Street, Broad Street;
Geilston Bay - Granville Avenue;
Risdon Vale- Spinifex Road, Poplar Road, Fuchsia Road;
Seven Mile Beach - Surf Road
Details on works will be distributed to effected residents prior to works starting in their relevant street. The works will begin on Monday 6 February 2017 if weather permits and will take approximately 2 weeks to complete.
Temporary traffic detours/road closure may be used and minor delays may occur while the works are in progress.
Council seeks the co‑operation of motorists and pedestrians in exercising caution and observing signs when in the area.
Council apologises for any inconvenience these works may cause and any questions may be directed to 6217 9500.
- Ongoing cleaning of open drains.
Parks and reserves
- Ongoing park maintenance.
- Ovals fertilising program.
- Ovals wetting agent program.
- Maintenance of walking tracks in natural areas.
- Maintenance of natural areas as per the various Natural Area Management Plans.