Paying your rates
You may pay your rates in total on or before the first instalment date, or by four instalments usually due in July, September, January and March.
Payments may be made:
- by direct payment at the Council Offices between 8.45 am and 5.00 pm, Monday to Friday - EFTPOS facilities are available at the Council Offices
- by mail (cheques should be made payable to the Clarence City Council)
- at any Post Office
- by direct debit (application forms are available from the Rates Office)
- or you can pay your rates online
- by credit card, call 1300 276 468, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- BPAY - Contact your bank or financial institution to make this payment from your cheque, savings, debit or transaction account. Please note that BPAY payments via credit card are not available.
- Centrepay - To arrange regular deductions from your Centrelink payment call Centrelink or contact the rates office on (03) 6245 8649 to request a Centrepay deductions form.
For more information, please contact the rates office.