Damage reporting

Routine maintenance

Council conducts a routine maintenance program on roads and footpaths, in parks and gardens, on tracks and cycleways and the like. However, if you see something that needs attention, please contact us.


Vandalism should be the concern of all residents and ratepayers as the cost of making good the damage is borne by the community.

You can assist by reporting to Police any act of vandalism you see occurring and by reporting any damage to Council property by contacting Clarence City Council.