- Sunday 21 Feb - Calverton Oval, South Arm - 6.00 to 8.00pm (twilight concert)
- Monday 22 Feb - Montagu Bay Primary School Oval - 6.00 to 8.00pm (twilight concert)
- Tuesday 23 Feb - Simmons Park, Lindisfarne – 6.00 to 8.00pm (twilight concert)
- Wednesday 24 Feb - Rosny Farm - 6.00 to 8pm
- Thursday 25 Feb - Rosny Farm - 6.00 to 8.00pm
- Friday 26 Feb - Bellerive Boardwalk - 6.00 to 9.30pm & Rosny Farm - 6.30 - 11.30pm
- Saturday 27 Feb - Bellerive Boardwalk – 3.00 to 9.30pm & Rosny Farm - 2.00 to 4.00pm & 6.30 to 11.30pm
- Sunday 28 Feb - Bellerive Boardwalk - 1.00 to 5.30pm
- 24 to 27 Feb - Jazz Lounge, Rosny Farm
Clarence Jazz Festival
The Clarence Jazz Festival - Sunday 21 February to Sunday 28 February 2016
The Clarence Jazz Festival is an annual event held in beautiful outdoor, riverside and historic locations. Australia’s only 8 day jazz festival, Clarence Jazz offers audiences great performances, unique locations and unrivalled good vibes.
The festival begins with twilight concerts presented at beautiful locations in Clarence - South Arm, Montagu Bay and Lindisfarne. Then we move to the Rosny Farm for more twilight concerts followed by contemporary sounds in the 200 year old stone Rosny Barn, which transforms into the Jazz Lounge for four nights.
Audiences are then invited to the Bellerive Boardwalk overlooking the Bellerive Yacht Club Marina for a weekend of great music, fine food, Tasmanian wines and great atmosphere.
All venues are within 10-20 minutes from the Hobart CBD and all outdoor concerts are free while some concerts in the Jazz Lounge are ticketed.
Bring your chairs or a rug and dress for all seasons! Bar and food available, BYO picnic and drinks permitted and all performances are free.
Jazz Lounge - Wednesday to Saturday
Cafe and fully licensed bar inside The Barn with seating provided and most performances are free (Arabesk is ticketed)
Bellerive Boardwalk - Friday to Sunday
Fully licensed (no BYO permitted) with fine food, wine and coffee vendors, seating provided, designated smoking area and entry is free.