Clarence Interim Planning Scheme 2015
The Clarence Interim Planning Scheme 2015 replaces the Clarence Planning Scheme 2007 which ceased to have effect on 01 July 2015.
Public exhibition of the Clarence Interim Planning Scheme 2015 commences on 18 July 2015 and the closing date for representations is Monday 31 August 2015. During this period any person may make a representation either online, by email or by letter.
Preference is for representations to be made online through this website using the ‘make a submission’ tool at http://www.iplan.tas.gov.au/Pages/XC.Home/Submissions.aspx.
Alternatively, representations may be made in writing, addressed to the General Manager at one of the following addresses:
- by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- by mail to: PO Box 96 Rosny Park Tasmania 7018, or
- hand delivered to Clarence Council Offices at 38 Bligh Street, Rosny Park.
Upon the closing of the exhibition period Council has three months to report to the Commission on the representations received and the operation of the scheme generally.
The Scheme can be viewed at http://www.iplan.tas.gov.au/pages/plan/book.aspx?exhibit=claips and links to other relevant reference documents are also provided:
- Southern Tasmania Regional Land Use Strategy 2010-2035 [PDF, 14 MB]
- Southern Tasmania Industrial Land Strategy
- Clarence Activity Centre Strategy
- Lauderdale Structure Plan
- Southern Planning Schemes online (2015)