Get Going Guide
Council’s Get Going Guide is now available. This handy resource will now be produced on a biennial basis.
The new guide is divided into 5 sections:
- A showcase of Council’s resources and facilities Clarence City Council in Action! catering to the needs of older people in Clarence
- A section listing lifestyle living options for the City (lifestyle village and residential accommodation options)
- A section listing transport options for the City
- An Activities and Contacts section with 5 key themes areas: Get Creative, Get Healthy, Get Learning, Get Meeting and Greeting and Get to work Outdoors
- A handy see at a glance by suburb section listing activities by local suburbs
The Get Going Guide will be updated biennially and new listings for community groups are welcome.
Contact Julie Andersson, Community Development Officer, on 6217 9597 or email email@example.com
Download the Get Going Guide 2016-17(1283 kb)